Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness: Starting Off

In 2010, March was madness.

Saint Mary's went to dancing. We won the automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. We were part of March Madness.
I was part of March Madness.

I was able to convince the powers-that-be in the Athletic Department that they needed to bring me with the team. I would document the trip, create videos for the team and staff, and post them to the web.

I knew this was going to be awesome.
It was.



It started one year ago today, Monday. For the next two weeks or so, I'm going to take you back in time with me. Each day I'll recap what happened one year ago ago.

Here's a rundown of what you can expect:
Tuesday: Arriving in Providence, RI
Wednesday: Media Day
Thursday: Round 1 win over Richmond
Saturday: Round 2 win over Villanova
Sunday: Return to Campus
Wednesday: Travel to Houston
Thursday: Media Day
Friday: Losing to Baylor
Saturday: Coming back to SMC
Sunday: A Look Back

There will be tons of videos, a handful of pictures, a couple of songs, and lots of memories.

1 comment:

  1. Since the Gaels did so poorly this year, it will be nice to relive last year's Cinderella story. Thanks for bringing this to us. We look forward your post each day! Keep up the great work for kdrv. We enjoy watching your reports and stories for the evening news. No need to tell you to have fun, you know how to do that well!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete