Friday, October 22, 2010

Follow Friday: 3 Ms: Mayne, Mango, and Miracle

Happy Friday! It's finally getting to be Autumn weather in Southern Oregon. Earlier this week we had highs in the mid 80s, but it's starting to get cloudy, windy, and sprinkle raindrops. In case it's wet in your neck of the woods and you want to stay indoors, here's a few videos to check out.

Of course, I'd love it if you posted some videos or songs in the comments box below and passed along anything you like too!

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MAYNE STREET
Kenny Mayne is a well-known comedic ESPN personality. Every so often he produces a short video that airs on TV and lives online. Somehow, I came across this one and it had me laughing throughout. This episode takes viewers on a fictional view behind the scenes as a newbie joins the ESPN team. It reminds me a bit of my experience starting out in the TV biz. Just exaggerated. A lot.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5681697


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MANGO TREE
This is a song I heard back in April and fell in love with. I remembered that I liked it so much but didn't have it. I downloaded it this week and have been listening to it nonstop. What do you think it's about?




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MIRACLE EARS
Found this video on facebook. An 8 month old baby that was born deaf had implants inserted in into his ear. This video shows one of the first times he is able to hear. I can't get over his reaction to hearing the world around him for the first time, especially his mother's voice.



I think it shows how important human contact and communication is to a person's emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment