Friday, October 1, 2010

Follow Friday: The Beach, Magic, Vegas

This week has had all summery weather. Highs in the 90s and all windows open at night. So, this week's Follow Friday will have a bit of a summery theme.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
J.O.B. FIRST LOOK

I found this video about a year ago and still love it. It's beautiful and peaceful. I've always had a dream of shooting underwater video and this is a bit of a pipedream.

The video's only about two minutes long and is a great escape during the day.

J.O.B. First Look from Vincent Laforet on Vimeo.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"MAGIC" by b.o.b. and Rivers Cuomo

I find myself humming and singing this song almost everyday when I'm writing. Catchy, upbeat. Sounds like summer.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"PARENTS" Commercial for Camp Vegas

I saw this last weekend and could not stop laughing. I've probably watched it a dozen times since last weekend.







Hope you enjoyed some of these videos and songs. Please post some of your favorites in the comment box!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites:

    http://www.gawkk.com/lost-generation-read-forwards-and-backwards-for-different-meanings/discuss

    ReplyDelete