Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm a Father

For 23 years I've been shirking responsibility. But that ends now. I'm a proud papa.
Of two betta fish.

I've wanted betta fish for about two years now, but could never handle all the duties that came with them. Feeding them, cleaning the tank, teaching them to read. Lots of stuff to do. Couldn't handle it. Now I can. I think.

Meet Ben Linus and CJ Cregg.


Ben Linus is a pretty amazing bad guy from "Lost." Every scene he was on camera, I couldn't look away. He was evil, manipulative, and crazy. And now he's my pet.


CJ Cregg is the Press Secretary in the fictional "West Wing." She's strong, outspoken, smart, feminine. And she's my pet.



I'm excited to watch these guys grow, stay colorful, and maybe learn a trick or two.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not crazy about the title of this post!
    They look just like you though!

    ReplyDelete