Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome back, NFL

I don't think I've ever been as excited for the NFL season to start as I am this year. I've got a good looking Fantasy Team, am learning more about the game, and am getting to share game-watching with more friends.

This year, my roommate and I bought the NFL Redzone package. We get more than a dozen college networks, the MLB and NFL Networks, and the Red Zone channel. It whips us around to all of the games currently playing. No commercials, no boring games. Having that premium channel means people want to experience it with us. Six people came over this Sunday. All of us in our teams' gear: Niners, Cardinals, Eagles, Bears, Dolphins, Vikings. We made french toast, pizza, and just hung out. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

My Fantasy Team is looking pretty good. I won't bore you with the details, but it could pay off nicely if they do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment