Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not Quite the Weekend Yet...

This week is a little in different in that I'm working as a reporter on Saturday and Sunday. Erin Maxson usually anchors and produces the 6 and 11 o'clock shows on the weekend, but her family is in town and she's taking the days off. So Steven will step in to anchor and produce and I will be reporting.

Thankfully I was told about this change about a month ago so it didn't come as a surprise. While I will miss the usual weekend, I'll be able to take Monday and Tuesday off, then go back for a shortened week on Wednesday.

I have heard from several people that the weekend shift is a lot more relaxed. There are less people running around the newsroom and it seems like it will be a little more enjoyable atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment